Next Tour Date: September 18-21, 2023
Join us as we journey to historic Deadwood, a city that was once a bustling center of the Old West. The tour includes an optional half-day morning sightseeing trip to the Spearfish Canyon.
- Single Occupancy – $699/person
- Double Occupancy – $499/person
- Triple Occupancy – $409/person
- Quad Occupancy – $359/person
If you're looking for an exciting vacation that will take you back in time, look no further than Deadwood, South Dakota. This city was once the site of the Black Hills Gold Rush, and today it is a National Historic Landmark District. You can tour the city to see its well-preserved buildings from the 1800s, learn about its history at the Days of '76 Museum, and try your luck at one of the casinos. There's something for everyone in Deadwood!
- Deluxe Motor Coach Transportation.
- Professional Tour Director.
- Fun and games en route.
- Pack and bring along bottled water, snacks/lunch items to enjoy along the way.
- Duty Free rest stops at North Portal border crossing.
- Lunch rest stops at Walmart Supercenter.
- Hotel accommodation at Deadwood Gulch, includes daily hot breakfast.
- $10 free play per person nightly at Deadwood Gulch.
- City trolley shuttle service for $2 per person per ride. Available every half hour from 10:30 AM - 9:30 PM.
- All meals own cost.
- DEPARTS FROM REGINA.
Not Yet Rated