Next Tour Date: TBD
Deadwood & Prairie Knights Tour
The Deadwood & Prairie Knights Tour takes you through the Prairie Knights Casino and Resort, and to the historic Deadwood, a city that was once a bustling center of the Old West. The tour includes an optional half-day morning trip to the Spearfish Canyon.
- Single Occupancy – $599/person
- Double Occupancy – $450/person
- Triple Occupancy – $389/person
- Quad Occupancy – $350/person
If you're looking for an exciting vacation that will take you back in time, look no further than Deadwood, South Dakota. This city was once the site of the Black Hills Gold Rush, and today it is a National Historic Landmark District. You can tour the city to see its well-preserved buildings from the 1800s, learn about its history at the Days of '76 Museum, and try your luck at one of the casinos. There's something for everyone in Deadwood!
- Deluxe Motor Coach Transportation.
- Professional Tour Director.
- Fun and games en route.
- 4 nights accommodation included.
- $10 free play at Prairie Knights Casino.
- Spin on “New Sign-up Wheel” at Prairie Knights to win a prize.
- $10 free play at Deadwood Gulch.
- Complimentary breakfast at Deadwood Gulch.
- City trolley shuttle service available every half hour
from 10:30 AM - 9:30 PM.
- DEPARTS FROM REGINA.