Next Tour Date: TBD
The Passion Play
Take a trip out to Drumheller, Alberta for a magnificent experience. You will have the opportunity to see the Hoodoos, Tyrrell Museum, Horseshoe Canyon, and of course the highlight of the trip – The Passion Play!
- Single Occupancy - $495/person
- Double Occupancy - $390/person
Royal Tyrrell Museum
The Royal Tyrrell Museum is a paleontology and research museum located in Drumheller. It was named in honour of Joseph Burr Tyrrell. The museum's personal collection includes over 160,000 cataloged fossils, consisting of over 350 holotypes, providing the museum with the largest collection of fossils in Canada.
- Deluxe Motor Coach Transportation.
- Professional Tour Director.
- Includes entry fees to see the Hoodoos, Royal Tyrrell Museum, and Horseshoe Canyon.
- Admission to the Passion Play included.
- Hotel Breakfast included.
- One Buffet Supper included.
- Accommodations included.
- DEPARTS FROM REGINA.